What is EUSFLAT?
EUSFLAT is a new non-profit European Society with the following aims:
- To promote and disseminate the methods, techniques and developments of Fuzzy Logic and technologies
- To encourage the scientific communication and collaboration among its members
- To assemble a group of specialists belonging to different academic fields and professional practices
- To advise associates and companies on subjects regarding Fuzzy Logic and Technologies and other related matters
- To represent the European researchers in Fuzzy Logic and their technologies at the IFSA council
- To establish relations with other national or international associations with similar aims
- To organize, promote and sponsor conferences, workshops and seminars
EUSFLAT provides the following services to its members:
- An e-mail distribution list to disseminate information, discuss issues, suggest open questions, etc.
- A database of research groups, practitioners and industries working in Fuzzy Systems or using Fuzzy Technologies in their developments or products
- A Web site announcing conferences, workshops, seminars, research groups, research projects, books, etc.
- Reduced registration fees for the conferences organized or sponsored by EUSFLAT and othe rscientific societies
- Reduced rates for personal subscriptions to the following journals: Fuzzy Sets and Systems (FS&S), International Journal of Approximate Reasoning (IJAR), International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems (IJUFKS), Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence (JACI), Mathware and Soft Computing (M&SC), and Busefal. Agreements with additional journals will be sought.